Financial Aid/ Tuition Reduction is available in several ways…
- Active, registered parishioners of Good Shepherd Catholic Parish are eligible for a tuition discount. In addition, active, registered parishioners of other Catholic Parishes may qualify for in-parish tuition with a letter of eligibility from their parish priest. Please see the Tuition Schedule or contact your parish priest for active parishioner guidelines.
- FACTS Grant & Aid – Financial assistance is available on the basis of documented need. During registration, families may request financial assistance by obtaining and completing a FACTS Grant & Aid application. It is essential that the form is completed fully and within required deadlines.
- Denver Preschool Program – The Denver Preschool Program provides tuition support to Denver residents with a child in a pre-k (school year prior to kindergarten) program. All families who apply currently receive some assistance; many receive additional assistance based on financial need and the school’s Qualistar rating. Good Shepherd’s rating through January of 2014 is 3 stars. For additional information or to apply, visit www.dpp.org or complete the form provided at registration.
- Universal Education Supporters – The UES program allows parents and friends to work as concession operators at sporting and other events at the Pepsi Center, Sports Authority Field at Mile High, and other venues. In lieu of regular wages for the hours worked, the individuals receive tuition relief in kind at the Catholic educational institution of their choice. For more information, contact Caroline at 720-272-6528.
- Specific school fundraisers – Some of Good Shepherd’s fundraisers go back to participating families in the form of tuition credit. Currently, sales of Entertainment books, Sally Foster Gift Wrap, Cookie Dough, and Grocery Certificates result in tuition credit for families.
Please contact Annette Aguilar in our parish office at 303-322-7706 or firstname.lastname@example.org.