If you have any questions about how to get started at Good Shepherd Catholic School please call the school and ask to speak with Sheilah Bradley, the admissions director.
- Fill out the online New Family Inquiry Form.
- Attend one or our Fall Open Houses or schedule a tour.
- Review all information on the Admissions Information and Requirements Form.
- As we consider this applicant for admissions, please provide a letter of recommendation including additional information and a description of this student’s strengths and weaknesses that may be helpful. Please submit the Academic Information Form.
- Schedule a shadow visit (K-8 half day or full day). Students will visit the classroom of their current grade level except for 5th graders applying to middle school.
- Readiness Assessment completed during shadow visit or a TBD date.
- Submit a signed release for school records authorization form.
- Acceptance letters emailed following documentation review and teacher feedback. Preschool acceptance emails will be sent out prior to Christmas break. Prekindergarten-8th grade applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis to fill any available openings.