If you have any questions about how to get started at Good Shepherd Catholic School please call the school and ask to speak with Sheilah Bradley, the admissions director.
- Fill out the online New Student Inquiry Form.
- Attend one or our Fall Open Houses or schedule a tour.
- Review all information on the Admissions Information and Requirements Form.
- As we consider this applicant for admissions, please provide a letter of recommendation from their current teacher including a description of this student’s strengths and weaknesses and any other pertinent information. Parents are to submit an Academic Information Form.
- Schedule a shadow visit. Students applying for kindergarten will come for a short 20-30 minute visit. A parent is required to stay for that visit. Students applying for grades 1-8 will shadow for a full day in their current grade level.
- Readiness Assessments will be completed during the shadow visit or a TBD date.
- Submit a signed release for school records authorization form.
- Acceptance letters emailed following documentation review and teacher feedback. Preschool acceptance emails will be sent out prior to Christmas break. Prekindergarten-8th grade applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis to fill any available openings.