If you have any questions about how to get started at Good Shepherd Catholic School please call the school and ask to speak with Sheilah Bradley, the admissions director.
- Fill out the online New Family Inquiry Form.
- Attend one or our Fall Open Houses or schedule a tour.
- Review all information on the Admissions Information and Requirements Form.
- Submit all requested documents including the Academic Information Form and a recommendation from most recent classroom teacher or 2 teachers in primary subjects using the School Recommendation Form.
- Schedule a shadow visit (K-8 half day or full day). Students will visit the classroom of their current grade level except for 5th graders applying to middle school.
- Readiness Assessment completed during shadow visit or a TBD date.
- Submit a signed release for school records authorization form.
- Acceptance letters emailed following documentation review and teacher feedback. Preschool acceptance emails will be sent out prior to Christmas break. Prekindergarten-8th grade applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis to fill any available openings.